Gain National Exposure
Those institutions that are deemed to be “Great Colleges to Work For” will be showcased in The Chronicle’s July issue, The Academic Workplace supplement. The Chronicle attracts the largest audience of any recruiting service in higher education, more than 2.1 million unique visitors monthly online at Chronicle.com and 270,000 print and digital readers weekly. The Academic Workplace supplement and the Great Colleges to Work For survey receive extensive media coverage, consistently making the supplement one of the most popular sections on The Chronicle’s site.
Leverage your survey results to understand your institution’s competitive edge
ALL institutions who participate in the process receive:
- A free inclusive survey of a random sample of your full-time Faculty, Administrators, Exempt Professional Staff, and Non-exempt Staff. Learn more about the Survey Program.
- Three complimentary high level Participation Reports.
- The opportunity to partner with a ModernThink survey expert to take a more in depth look at your survey results. Learn more about your Consulting Options.
Boost recruitment and retention of the best faculty, administrators and staff
- An institution that is recognized as a Great College to Work For will benefit from the publicity and ability to promote its achievement throughout the hiring cycle to boost the recruitment and retention of the best employees. Visit the Logo Use page to see how past Great Colleges have promoted their achievement.
- Students and parents appreciate doing business with institutions that are recognized for creating great workplaces for employees.
In a great workplace, the way people are treated adds significantly to the competitive advantages available to the organization. ModernThink’s research confirms that these great workplaces benefit from the following:
- Receive more qualified job applications for open positions.
- Experience a lower rate of turnover.
- Experience reductions in health care costs.
- Enjoy higher levels of student satisfaction and loyalty.
- Foster greater innovation, creativity and risk taking.